Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Best Cookbook Software Reviews

We think our online cookbook software is the best out there - but that's just our opinion ;-)  So, you ask, what do our actual cookbook editors think?



Often when thinking about buying or using a product, folks ask their friends about what they think.  In fact, when we ask how someone found our cookbook software and cookbook printing site, FamilyCookbookProject.com or CookbookFundraiser.com, the most common answer is a friend or family member recommended us.  How about that!  It's just like the movies - "Is this or that movie any good?" we ask before shelling out our dollars.


Well, here are some of our most recent comments on our cookbook software:

"LOVE LOVE LOVE OUR BOOK! Deliveries started last night once I posted on FB . . .had folks coming over . . .but mostly it was my sweet husband who said "I am SO proud of you!" that made my night . . .you and your co-workers did an AWESOME job . . .it is so much nicer than I had even hoped . . .Thank you Thank you Thank you!! What a professional team you have there."
--Cheryl Doublin, Four Sisters, A Legacy of Love from our Kitchens

"I have to say a huge THANK YOU! The cookbooks are amazing. I so appreciate your help in creating such a professional looking project. This buys me out of any family guilt-trips for YEARS! I work in a retail store, and my customers are asking me if they can buy a copy. Who knows how many more I'll end up ordering."
--Connie Roller, Food, Family & Friends

"I really enjoyed doing this and wish you had another cover for Holidays. I could do other books like "mom's advice" on love, finances, work, etc. There's no end to what I can think up! I hate seeing this come to an end..."
--Marilyn Griesemer, Good Food and Great Memories

"Our Truck To Table cookbook looks fantastic! Excitement is growing as all those who contributed wait for our "Release Party" this weekend. Sales will continue throughout the fall and the holiday season at various events here in Charlotte with our goal of presenting a substantial check in January to the Urban Ministry Center, an interfaith agency serving the homeless in our community.
     "When we started planning for our cookbook, several in our group were reluctant to use an online publishing service for fear that individual assistance would not be available. With your excellent guidance, outstanding support, positive attitude and unending patience, you and your staff have exceeded our expectations.
     "The cookbook committee joins me in thanking you for all that you have done to assist us in reaching our goal. You have been a joy to work with and we look forward to working with you again in the future on volume 2."
-- Louise Bonner, Common Grounds Farm Stand, Truck To Table
www.commongroundsfarmstand1.com

"We received our order of cookbooks on Monday and LOVE them! They are the perfect size and easy to flip through and navigate around. My family is going to be thrilled when they see them! Thank you for creating a website that was easy to use! When I had this idea to create a book I assumed I would have to spend hours entering recipes but you saved us so much time by putting that responsibly on the contributors."
--Jenny Lester, The Gadient Family Cookbook
 
"I have spread the word about your incredible site to everyone! It's such a lifesaver. For those of us who wanted to write a cookbook, but had no idea about the format!"
--Holly Powell, Mavis' Kitchen

wedding favor cookbook bride and groom"I just received our box of  'Jake and Julia's Friends and Family Cookbooks' today! They turned out fabulous! I am so pleased, and so excited to give it to them at their wedding!  Thanks so much for the wonderful cookbook software website! This was just what we wanted, and we received such a great response from our family members who contributed."
--Rita Flatz, Jake and Julia's Friends and Family Cookbooks
 


"Thank you for the excellent job you did on our family cook book, The Pribyl Family Cook Book. The results are wonderful, wish we would have ordered more!"
--Kathleen Morgan, The Pribyl Family Cook Book (on Facebook)
 
"I made this cookbook as a gift to my daughter for her bridal shower and all of the wedding guests were given the opportunity to donate their recipes. it will be a family heirloom I am certain.  Thank you again for this wonderful site. It was so easy to use."
--Debbie Steele, The Steele / Brown Family Cookbook Project

"I worked with your team about a year and a half ago to create my family's cookbook. When I gave the finished, published books as Christmas gifts to all the women in our family, one of my sister-in-laws cried because she was so touched and pleased. I just wanted to reach out to you again to say thank you for having such a great tool and team to help make this happen so easily.  I write a food blog (here's the link), and wanted to let you know that you're mentioned in my today's post. Thank you, again, for being so wonderful to work with!"
--Tracey Harrelson, The Kitchen is My Playground
 
"We had our Family Reunion this past week-end. Everyone loved the cookbooks. Your company did a fantastic job with the printing and delivery!!! Thank you."
--Sue Ann Bish Spangler, The Bish Family Cookbook (on Facebook)
 
"UPS tracking states that I will have my books tomorrow, loving it!  Hopefully we will be doing another cookbook for my husband's side of the family, we are having a reunion early August, and my sister in law and I are going to pitch the idea to the rest of the family."
--Dianne Skemp, Reth Family Cookbook
 
"I LOVE the site and so do the members of my family. A couple of Aunts have even become obsessed with adding recipes and I had to tell them to stop!"
--Laura Kohl, The Hopta Family Cookbook Volume 2

"Our daughter’s wedding was a huge success and the cookbooks were a big hit!"
--Michelle Tenny, Jessie & Lucien's Family Cookbook
 
"Thanks so much for our adoption cookbooks! They look amazing!!! And we are selling them pretty quickly! I wanted to get a quote from you for a reprint. Thanks so much!!"
--Leslie Schell, The Schell Family Adoption Fundraiser
 
"I am sure you make the majority of your money from published cookbooks, but my girls and I love using the online recipe box. I decided to do this when they all moved to different cities. I was recently in Austin over Thanksgiving and my daughter was cooking from her Netbook via online Family Cookbook. Often they ask for a recipe and I send it via online recipe share. I think this is great. Thanks!"
--Donna Field, The Field/Miller Family Cookbook Project

"I just wanted to send you a quick email to say Happy New Year and thank you ever so much for all of your help with our cookbook. It was a great success for the girls and I couldn't have asked for better customer support. We will definitely spread the word!"
--Dina Rotundo, Our Family Favorites
 
"I just picked up my cookbook from Kinko's and I love it! It's even better than I expected. Thank you for your help all those times when I hit a snag during the process. It was fun and my kids are going to be tickled to death. Now, maybe they can make the dishes themselves instead of asking me to make them for them. LOL"
--Karen Lammey, Kooking in Karen's Kitchen
 
"We have a received our cookbooks and there are a huge success!! Thank you so much!
All the ladies at our church are thrilled."
--Wendy Francis, Recipes to Remember
 
"The cookbooks arrived yesterday.  They look awesome!  We are already planning our next cookbook!"
--Wendy Jacob, St. C. Singers First Annual Cookbook


Want to read more?  ...read more about what our editors are saying

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi thanks for your reference.
We have actually launched our online cookbook and recipe software, we're so excited to know your opinion about our site.
Perhaps you can check out and let us know your feedback?
Thanks a lot :)


http://www.mycookbook.com

Post a Comment